- Showcasing the extraordinary culinary trail of Kerala and the foreign influences from Arabic to European, focusing around sea, river, backwaters, and mountains.
- Overnight stay in a luxury private houseboat, cruising through the backwaters, serenaded by a private chef and specially curated Kerala cuisines
- Interactive cooking sessions with renowned local chefs, experimenting with local cuisines.
- Tropical plantation and spice garden visits with a proper introduction to spices and curry culinary traditions.
- Ayurvedic spa, whole-body massages, and rejuvenation therapy in Marari beach
- Tea tastings ceremony in Tata tea museum, one of the oldest in India, and the possibility to buy garden-fresh tea directly from the factory
- Tasting session of Indian specialty liquors such as wines (Sula, Grover, Fratelli), Old Monk and Kerala's own fresh palm wine
- Unique local food experiences such as visits to local toddy parlor, street food sessions in Kochi and visiting the local fresh-produce open markets
- Multi-course fine-dining experience themed on the European influence on Kerala cuisine in Fort Kochi, and meet and greet with the Executive chef
Who is this for?
This trail is tailored for all intrepid gastronomes who crave experimental and authentic gastronomic experiences in a laid-back holiday.
#Indiangastronomy, #Finedining, #LuxurytrailKerala, #SustainableGastronomy, #FarmtoTable, #Ayurveda, #LuxuryHouseboat, #RegionalCuisine, #StreetFood, #ExperimentalGastronomy, #Eco-luxury, #Beachholiday, #Backwaters, #Cookingwithlocals, #TeaGardens, #LocalArtisans, #LiveLikeALocal, #Curatedmenu, #MeetandGreetwithChef, Offbeatholiday #FinediningKerala #Fusioncuisine