- Showcasing the extraordinary culinary trail of Kerala and the foreign influences from Arabic to European, focusing around sea, river-based, backwater cuisine and mountains.
- Luxury overnight private houseboat trip through the backwaters ofAleppey
- Interactive cooking session with renowned local chefs
- Tropical plantation and spice garden visits including proper introduction to spices and curry powders.
- Ayurvedic spa, whole body massages and rejuvenation therapy
- Tea tastings of garden-fresh tea, and possibility to buy tea directly from producers
- Specialty liquor tasting from Sula wine, Nasik to fresh palm toddy
- Unique local food experiences such as visits to Toddy parlour with locals, street food sessions in Kochi and Munnar and fine-dining in Indo-Western fusion cuisine
Who is this for?
This trail is tailored for all those who love cooking, good food and a laid-back holiday with mild-medium level of activities. It is suitable for all age groups.
#Ayurveda, #Houseboat, #RegionalCuisine, #StreetFood, #ExperimentalFusion, #Beach, #Backwaters, #Cookingwithlocals, #TeaGardens, #BambooRafting, #LocalArtisan