- A premium beach holiday in the tropical paradise of Kerala popular by the moniker, 'God's Own Country' in a premium beach resort by the Marari beach, rated by the National Geographic as one of the best hammock beaches in the world.
- Rejuvenating and deeply nurturing Ayurveda (literally translated to the "Science of Life", originated in India some '5,000 years ago and often called the “Mother of All Healing") and outdoor beach Yoga sessions from reputed Ayurveda physician and Yoga master respectively.
- Day cruise and luxury dining experience in a Kettuvallam (Houseboat), an opulent way to explore the quaint backwaters of Aleppey laced by the crisscrossing canals, vivid hues of the paddy fields and rustic charms of the village life.
- Exploring the seaside historical town and colonial capital of Kerala, "Fort Kochi" nicknamed as the Queen of the Arabian Sea.
- Sumptuous local culinary experiences such as food walks, interactive cooking sessions, fine-dining experiences, etc. curated for vegans, vegetarians, and other dietary preferences.
- Luxury stays in four and five-star accommodations and top-notch pampering service throughout the trip.
Who is this for?
This is a mild-activity trail ideal for older travelers looking for a leisurely laid-back beach holiday away from the madding city crowds, indulge in first-class pampering services, and personalized and rejuvenating Ayurveda therapy session. This trail could be tailored for multi-generational families with small kids, with babysitter/child care services as well on request.
#Tropicalbeachholiday #Keralaholiday #Ayurvedakerala #oldertravelers #localculinaryexperiences #cleanbeach #all-inclusivetropicalholiday #luxuryholiday #keralabackwaters #keralahouseboat #luxurybeachresorts #marari #fortkochi #keralaspaholidays #india #keralaluxurypackage #lifestartsat50 #vegan #halal #vegetarian #foodwalk #yoga