Enjoy an intrepid and mindful women-only adventure trail, practicing the art of "living in the moment" and getting attuned to your natural rhythm without distractions, rejuvenating your body and mind in the pristine Finnish Lakeland nature celebrating all things nature and all things women.
Indulge in the celebrated Savonian culinary traditions of Kuopio, awarded as the European Region of Gastronomy 2020-21, with visits to acclaimed local eateries and restaurants as part of the Jubilee celebrations.
- Pamper your mind and body with a series of herbal saunas, massages based on elements of nature, and other natural treatments in a serene and rustic rural manor-turned-peasants' museum, dating back to 1800s, under the guidance of an expert holistic healer and massage therapist, Johanna Kristiina Penttinen.
- A mystical story-telling session of the Finnish national epic, "Kalevala", unfolding the vivid tales of the Virgin spirit of the air and nature, Ilmatar/Luonnotar, and her son, Väinämöinen, the hero demi-god who is the main character of the epic over open-fire.
Indulge in a wonderfully detoxifying and stress-relieving herbal Finnish Peat Sauna session, when the powerful combination of sauna heat surrounding your body covered in finely chopped and good quality peat, approximately 5000-years-old and comprising of elements such as copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, and zinc, stimulates the body's fluid circulation.
Experience the unique concept of "Forest Bathing", where you literally bask your body and mind in pristine green space, bathing in the natural fountain water, Black Fountain "Mustalähde", known for its healing powers in ancient times and associated to the famous Finnish sage and healer Pekka Rissanen.
A wonderfully energizing full-body aroma oil massage for activating the lymphatic and fluid circulation.
Destress and recharge with the sound healing therapy based on the concept of resonance and energies of the vibrating particles around us, particularly effective against insomnia, anxiety, etc.
Hike up the Canyon trail to the Korkeakoski waterfall, Finland's highest uniform waterfall at a height of approx. 36 m situated in a famous Ice-age-shaped gorge of 35 hectares.
A guided kayaking safari in the lake Konnevesi, formed during the Ice age, in the South Konnevesi National Park, dotted with lush green islands and rocky islets with a picnic lunch on a rocky island, "Varpusenlinna" (Sparrows' castle) in the national park.
Visit a beautiful strawberry farm in Suonenjoki, the biggest strawberry-producing region of Finland, and enjoy a picnic of farm goodies and Savonian delicacies with the famous strawberry sparkling wine (non-alcoholic) produced in the farm itself.
A superb open fire menu laced with classic Savonian flavors, sourced from forest-sourced wild food such as berries, mushrooms, wild herbs, and other fresh locally-sourced ingredients.
Learn to bake the Finnish classics "Mustikkakukko", "Karjalanpiirakka" (Karelian pie), etc.
Indulge in a luxury outdoor spa complete with smoke saunas and heated infinity pool overlooking the lake Kallavesi, in a spa resort famous for its innovative Nordic wood design, and its wooden terrace (one of the biggest terraced spas in Finland).
Visit the Puijo peak, dating back to the ice age and the iconic Puijo Tower, famous for the ski jumping world cup championships and experience a beautiful panoramic view of the surrounding Puijo hill and forest reserve.
- Enjoy a lovely three-course garden brunch inspired by the Farm-to-Table concept in Koivumäki Kartano, a charming rustic manor house, set in the backdrop of breathtaking nature.
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise in Lake Kallavesi, the largest lake in North Savo laced by a labyrinthine mace of hundreds of islands, surrounding the city of Kuopio.
- Visit the Alahovi berry farm located on the island of Vaajasalo, producing specialty berry liquors, with a guided tour and tasting session of the liquor made in the farm.