- Rejuvenation therapy and ayurvedic spa including whole body massages using medicated oil in the tropical sea-side village of central Kerala.
- Detailed pulse diagnosis and prescribing lifestyle changes by an Ayurvedic physician.
- Detailed diet plan including 100% plant-based ayurvedic medicines and healthy and tasty vegetarian diet.
- Yoga sessions on the beach from trained yoga professional.
- Sun and sand in the calm and serene Marari beach, rated as one of the best hammock beaches by National Geographic.
- Exploring the quaint backwaters in a day trip in Aleppey known as the Venice of the East in a houseboat with a curated festive meal of Kerala "Sadya"on the banana leaf.
- A history day in Fort Kochi exploring the European past of the seatown with an expert guide, previously the hub of Indian spice trade during colonial times.
- A wilderness day in the Thekkady Periyar Tiger National Park, starting with an adventrous bamboo raft safari in the forest dam followed by soft trekking in the jungle guided by tribal forest guards from Kerala Forest Department.
- Showcasing the extraordinary vegetarian and vegan culinary trail of Kerala, using locally sourced fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Interactive cooking session with the local, learning the tips and tricks of using the different spices and recreatable dishes from Kerala cuisine.
Who is this for?
This trail is tailored for everyone who have been dealing with stressed body and mind, needing a holistic rejuvenation for recharging their self. Persons who suffer from rheumatic pain, skin and hair problem, overweight, sinusitis, neurological disorders, eye diseases, etc. would be charted special plan and treatment method. Ayurveda is suitable for everyone, as it is strictly organic and causes only side benefits and no side-effects.
#YogainIndia #Ayurveda #Holisticwellness #Indiangastronomy, #VegetariancuisineIndia, #SustainableGastronomy, #FarmtoTable, #Ayurveda, #LuxuryHouseboat, #RegionalCuisine, #Beachholiday, #Backwaters, #Cookingwithlocals, #TeaGardens, #LocalArtisans, #LiveLikeALocal, #Curatedmenu, Offbeatholiday #Fusioncuisine #Womensretreat #Beachyoga #junglehiking #AdventuretrailKerala