- A premium beach holiday in the tropical paradise of Kerala popular by the moniker, 'God's Own Country' in a premium beach resort by the Marari beach, rated by the National Geographic as one of the World's Top Five Hammock Beaches by the National Geographic survey accompanied by sun, sand, exotic food, and pampering spa, escaping the cold dark European winter.
- A three-day rejuvenating and deeply nurturing Ayurveda (literally translated to the "Science of Life", originated in India some '5,000 years ago and often called the “Mother of All Healing") and outdoor beach Yoga sessions from reputed Ayurveda physician and Yoga master respectively.
- Day cruise and luxury dining experience in a Kettuvallam (Houseboat), an opulent way to explore the quaint backwaters of Aleppey laced by the crisscrossing canals, vivid hues of the paddy fields and rustic charms of the village life.
- Explore the seaside town of Fort Kochi, nicknamed as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, ancient Kerala's colonial capital - an eclectic amalgam of East meets West culture, art, and history with an experienced guide, visiting attractions such as Jewish street, Mattancherry palace, Kerala folklore museum, Kochi biennale art exhibitions, etc.
- Sumptuous local culinary experiences such as food walks, interactive cooking sessions, fine-dining experiences, etc. curated for vegans, vegetarians, and other dietary preferences.
- Luxury stays in four and five-star accommodations and top-notch pampering service throughout the trip.
- A wonderful chance to shop affordably for spices, branded goods, high-quality silk, and gold in one of the biggest shopping meccas of Asia.
Who is this for?
This is a mild-activity trail ideal for older travelers looking for a leisurely laid-back beach holiday away from the madding city crowds, indulge in first-class pampering services, and personalized and rejuvenating Ayurveda therapy session. This trail could be tailored for multi-generational families with small kids, with babysitter/child care services as well on request.
#tropicalbeachholiday #keralaholiday #Ayurvedakerala #oldertravelers #localculinaryexperiences #cleanbeach #all-inclusivetropicalholiday #luxuryholiday #keralabackwaters #keralahouseboat #luxurybeachresorts #marari #fortkochi #keralaspaholiday #india #keralaluxurypackage #lifestartsat50 #vegan #halal #vegetarian #foodwalk #yoga #shoppingholiday #culturalwalk #fusioncuisine #experiencekerala #yogaholiday #lifestartsat50 #beachyoga #kochiheritagetrail