Sun, Sand & Saimaa
Enjoy an intrepid women-only adventure holiday in the design city Helsinki and Finnish Lakeland Saimaa, celebrating "all things nature, all things women", in a country applauded for pristine natural resources, equality, women empowerment, and safety.
- Relaxing retreat in the beautiful Finnish Lakeland region on the Saimaa Lake, the largest in Finland, formed by glacial melting.
- Visit Savonlinna’s iconic Olavinlinna castle, the prestigious venue for the annual Finnish Opera festival.
- Authentic Finnish wilderness adventure in Oravi and Linnansaari National Park in Lakeland Savo.
- A guided kayaking safari in Lake Saimaa to spot the critically endangered Saimaa ringed seal, one of the rarest in the world.
- Indulge in the famous Finnish pastime of seasonal wild food foraging learning to identify and pick edible berries, mushrooms, and wild herbs with an expert naturalist.
- Wilderness island picnic.
- Midnight sun sauna party.
- A superb open fire menu laced with classic and traditional Savonian and Nordic flavors, sourced from fresh locally-sourced ingredients.
- Guided scenery cruise in Savonlinna around the castle and city.
- Guided tour visiting top Helsinki must-sees such as Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, Oodi library, Rock cathedral, Kiasma, etc.
- A beautiful archipelago canal cruise in Helsinki.
- The visual extravaganza of experiencing Finland and its myriad landscape, pristine nature, and magnificent Arctic wonders with all your senses in the 4-D flying cinema tour.
Who is this for?
The trail is for adventurous, independent, and active women who want to relax and reboot amidst nature. The trail is planned to nourish the ultimate female spirit, away from the humdrum and noises of daily life by rediscovering your inner strengths and positivity in a digital-free zone. This particular trail is also customized to suit specific halal needs.
#women-only #offbeatfinland #lakeland #wildernessretreat